If our mission to serve our community and provide outstanding compassionate care sounds good to you, we invite you to apply to join our team!
Iowa Care Community provides human resource management for Iowa City Hospice and VNA of Johnson County field staff, as well as the behind-the-scenes administrative support so important to our success. Our current openings are listed below. Just click on the title for more information, and a direct link to apply.
Iowa City Hospice positions:
- Social Worker, PRN
- Hospice Aide
- LPN, RN, or BSN, PRN PT or FT
- ARNP, 20 hrs/wk
VNA of Johnson County positions:
- Flu Clinics Community Nurse PRN
- Physical Therapist, 20 hrs/wk
- Home Maker
- Home Health Aide
- Private Duty LPN or RN, PRN PT or FT
Iowa Care Community positions:
We offer competitive wages with bonus opportunities. We understand the importance of relaxation and work/life balance, and not only offer generous time off, but encourage employees to use it.
- 19 days of accrued vacation in your first year available to use as you accrue it – you don’t have to wait six months or a year!
- 12 sick days accrued per year (available to use as you accrue)
- 8 holidays (coverage and on-call shifts rotate)
Our benefits package is rich with options and choices so you can create
the best package for you and your family.
- 3 different Wellmark medical plans to choose from, each with employer-supplemented premiums
- Blue Dental plan
- Avesis Vision plan
- Long Term Disability, paid for by Iowa Care Community
- Life Insurance, paid for by Iowa Care Community (additional family life is available with reasonable premiums)
- 403b Retirement Account with an employer match
- Short-term Disability through AFLAC
- Cancer plan through AFLAC
- Accident plan through AFLAC
- Pre-tax Flex Spending Accounts for medical and child care
For field staff, we offer thoughtful extras to make visiting and communicating with patients easier:
- Company car, including gas and maintenance
- iPhone and iPad to conduct daily business
Iowa Care Community is an equal opportunity employer
Iowa Care Community does not discriminate in employment practices based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, or religion. Further, Iowa Care Community will not exclude or discriminate based on pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, or family structure.